What information we collect
We obtain from users the kind of information that is necessary for users to use our services.
The following are some specific types of information we collect:
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Communications Between Us
- Financial Information
- Other Information Concerning Your Business
How we use your information
We use your information primarily to communicate with you and to provide our investment banking services. We may also use your information to collect overdue payments that you owe to us. We’ll only use your information where we have your consent, or we have another lawful reason for using it.
We also use information to meet our FINRA and SIPC compliance obligations, to comply with other laws and regulations and to share with regulators and other authorities that we are subject to.
Who we share it with
We may share your information with attorneys, accountants, independent contractors, parties to and prospective parties to transactions with which you are involved. We may also provide addresses to overnight couriers, the US Postal Service and to other third parties solely for delivery purposes. In the event that the Company were ever to enter into a joint venture with a third party or if it were to be acquired, the joint venturer or acquirer would most likely succeed to your information as it is one of the assets of our business. It may also be necessary for us to release your personal information in response to a subpoena or other legal process or to otherwise comply with law. In the event of litigation, we also reserve the right to provide information without the necessity of receiving a subpoena.
How long we keep your information
We will retain your information for so long as it is legitimately required for our and your business purposes. Since we refer back to historical information for a variety of business purposes, you should assume that we retain your information indefinitely.
Security of your information
The Company uses up-to-date security technology to protect our user data. Access to customer information is restricted to authorized personnel only. Nondisclosure agreements are utilized in all appropriate instances.
You have a number of rights in relation to the information that we hold about you. These rights include:
- the right to access information we hold about you and to obtain information about how we process it;
- in some circumstances, the right to withdraw your consent to our processing of your information, which you can do at any time. We may continue to process your information if we have another legitimate reason for doing so;
- in some circumstances, the right to receive certain information you have provided to us in an electronic format and / or request that we transmit it to a third party;
- the right to request that we rectify your information if it’s inaccurate or incomplete;
- in some circumstances, the right to request that we erase your information.
California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident and would like a copy of our notice describing what categories of personal information we share with third parties for their direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of the third parties and affiliates that received your information in the past year, please submit a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying that you want a copy of our “California Privacy Rights Notice”. Please allow up to 30 days for us to process your request. You may submit such a request once per year.